At Stacey & Jacobsen, LLP, we are committed to looking out for our clients' long-term interests. We focus on representing people from all areas of the maritime industry against insurance companies and corporations throughout Alaska, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond.
We have successfully represented clients in the following areas:
- Vessel sinkings, including ARCTIC ROSE, GALAXY, ALEUTIAN ENTERPRISE, PACESETTER, LIN J, VESTJFORD, and PACIFIC APOLLO
- Airplane Crashes on or near Navigable Waters
- Faulty and Poorly Designed Vessel Machines
- Injuries by Crab Pots, Launchers, Blocks, Bait Choppers, Etc.
- Employment Related Claims, Including Sexual and Racial Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Wage Disputes, and Termination Related to Injury
- Passenger Vessel Injuries
- Maritime Insurance Claims Related to Injury
- ALL ALASKAN Fire
- Alaska and Washington State Ferry Vessel Workers
- Faulty and Poorly Designed Walkways, Ladders, and Stairs; Fall Injuries
- Lifting Product and Fish Meal Bags; Back Injuries
- Repetitive Use Injuries and Stress Injuries
- Longshoring and Line Handling Accidents
- Coast Guard and OSHA Violations
Stacey & Jacobsen, LLP is proud of its record in achieving favorable results for our clients. We have obtained multi-million dollar recoveries from court cases in Alaska and Washington. Our regional presence provides maritime knowledge, local connections, and litigation options that few other maritime plaintiff law firms offer.
Please Click Here to read about some of our recent cases.