The maritime law attorneys of Stacey & Jacobsen, PLLC, focus exclusively on representing people in all aspects of the maritime industry against insurance companies and corporations throughout Alaska, Washington, Oregon and beyond. We are committed to looking out for our clients' long term interests.
Millions of Dollars, Thousands Maritime Injury Cases
Call Toll Free: 1-877-DeckLaw (1-866-974-9633)
If you have been injured at sea, please contact an experienced maritime law attorney at Stacey & Jacobsen, PLLC, today for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. Our offices are located in Anchorage and Seattle.Experienced On Deck And In Court
Stacey & Jacobsen, PLLC, unites two trial lawyers, each with unprecedented legal and practical knowledge and unrivaled experience in maritime, personal injury, insurance claims, and wrongful death litigation, as well as in the areas of insurance and bad faith litigation. We are licensed in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon.
At Stacey & Jacobsen, PLLC, we are committed to looking out for our clients' long-term interests. We focus on representing people from all areas of the maritime industry against insurance companies and corporations throughout Alaska, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond.
We have successfully represented clients in the following areas:
- Vessel sinkings, including ARCTIC ROSE, GALAXY, ALEUTIAN ENTERPRISE, PACESETTER, LIN J, VESTJFORD, and PACIFIC APOLLO
- Airplane Crashes on or near Navigable Waters
- Faulty and Poorly Designed Vessel Machines
- Injuries by Crab Pots, Launchers, Blocks, Bait Choppers, Etc.
- Employment Related Claims, Including Sexual and Racial Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Wage Disputes, and Termination Related to Injury
- Passenger Vessel Injuries
- Maritime Insurance Claims Related to Injury
- ALL ALASKAN Fire
- Alaska and Washington State Ferry Vessel Workers
- Faulty and Poorly Designed Walkways, Ladders, and Stairs; Fall Injuries
- Lifting Product and Fish Meal Bags; Back Injuries
- Repetitive Use Injuries and Stress Injuries
- Longshoring and Line Handling Accidents
- Coast Guard and OSHA Violations
Stacey & Jacobsen, PLLC is proud of its record in achieving favorable results for our clients. We have obtained multi-million dollar recoveries from court cases in Alaska and Washington. Our regional presence provides maritime knowledge, local connections, and litigation options that few other maritime plaintiff law firms offer.
Please Click Here to read about some of our recent cases.